Why this blog?

Reason For the Blog

Hello, my name is Steve. I am a middle-aged husband and a father of one beautiful girl. The reason for this blog is two-fold. First, by posting whats happening in my life in regards to the activity and treatment for my gastroparesis (gp) then I feel it is likely that some information from this blog may be of aid to someone who is also suffering from gp, aka "the stomach flux" everyday of their lives. The second reason I created this blog is so I may express what's going on in my gp-life. By typing away my frustrations I feel my self relaxing, both physically and emotionally. Feel free to send me any comments or advise you may have. Shalom.

Pages

Gastroparesis Awareness

Gastroparesis Awareness
Gastroparesis Awareness

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Endoscopy

The fun is over for today.  I had an upper endoscopy.  The results... I have gastroparesis, gastritis, and a nice duodenal ulcer.

Next week the fun continues with the dentist, my doctor for a physical.

The following week I will be going through the nuclear medicine study called gastric emptying.  Finally I will be taking the "smart pill.


No comments:

Post a Comment